IN DUBAI FREE ZONES
Entering a new market or forming a business entity in one of the UAE’s Free Zones is an attractive option for foreign investors. At Creation Business Consultants, we’re a team of experts who will guide you in getting your free zone company set up in Dubai. We’re here to help you choose the right free zone for your business, considering many factors such as
- Type of business.
- Staffing and visas.
- Accessibility to ports
With over 29 free zones in Dubai, each free zone has distinct market advantages, specific licenses, and particular facilities – therefore, one free zone may be better for your company than another. It’s imperative that you set up your business in the right zone.
While some free zones are industry specific, others cater to a broader range of business industries.
At Creation, we will take an in-depth look at your company to determine the free zone
best suited to your current and future organizational goals.
OPEN A COMPANY IN ONE OF DUBAI FREE ZONES
- International Humanitarian City
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
- Dubai Academic City
- Meydan Free Zone
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
- Dubai Flower Centre
- Economic Zones World
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
- Dubai Car and Automotive City Free Zone (DUCAMZ)
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park (DuBiotech)
- Dubai Design District
- International Media Production Zone
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
- Dubai Studio City
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai Techno Park
- Dubai Outsource Zone
- Dubai International Academic City
- Dubai Industrial City (DIC)
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Media City
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- Dubai South Free Zone
- Dubai Logistics City
- Dubai World Trade Center Free Zone
- Dubai Knowledge Village
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Dubai Knowledge Park Free Zone
- Dubai CommerCity Free Zone
ADVANTAGES OF SETTING UP
YOUR BUSINESS IN A DUBAI FREE ZONE
DUBAI FREE ZONES PROVIDE
ECONOMIC GROWTH AND STABILITY
Dubai’s global reputation as a wealth generator and investment stronghold continues to propel the city’s growth and development, attracting regional and international business from around the world.
AED 398 billion (1.98% growth in 2018)
less than 0.5% (2018)
IT, Transport and Storage, Finance, Healthcare, Hospitality, Tourism, Construction, Manufacturing
PRICES STARTING FROM USD $3,000
Creation is here to assist you at every stage of setup for your business in Dubai Free Zones. From formulating business plans and registration of corporate structures to the provision of UAE Residence Visas for investors and opening corporate and private bank accounts, our team can help you open your business in Dubai Free Zones in as little as 24 hours.
Let our team handle the bureaucracy and complexity associated with company setup so you can focus on what matters – operations, expansion, and profitability. Schedule your free consultation today!