INTERNATIONAL FREE ZONE AUTHORITY (IFZA)
Join The Award-Winning Community
IFZA, formerly established in 2018 in Fujairah, has shifted its headquarters to the heart of Dubai, at its new premises in Dubai Digital Park, a regulated hub by Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO). IFZA, known as the lowest cost-free zone for business setup, offers a highly customised approach, coupled with efficient international service standards and cost-effective solutions.
Core Sectors: IFZA focuses on services, professional, industrial, and commercial licenses. There are over 2000 business activities ranging from professional services, information technology, and design, logistics, trading, food and beverage, education, lifestyle, and marketing.
- Cost-effective company formation solutions.
- Fast business setup process.
- Wide range of professional, services and commercial business activity options.
- Ability to incorporate holding companies and commercial investment companies.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Shareholders are not required to be physically present in the UAE during the incorporation process.
- Company structures are available for a Limited Liability Company or branch setup.
- 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes (up to 50 years tax holiday).
- Zero foreign currency restrictions.
- Full repatriation of company profits and capital.
- Low set-up costs.
- No physical office requirements.
- No paid-up share capital requirements.
- Cross-business activities in the same license.
Several license options are available, to effectively serve small, mid-size and large international businesses.
- Consultancy LicenseProfessional License for business professionals providing a wide range of expert and professional consultancy services across all industries.
- Service License Service license includes rendering services as the primary objective and utilizing associated goods to provide those services.
- Trading LicenseCommercial License or a trading license; authorizes engaging in import, export, distribution, wholesale, retail, and storage of goods for trading purposes.
- General Trading License General Trading License includes commercial licensed entities engaged in the import, trading, and re-export of goods; including trading activities that are subject to external approvals.
- Holding LicenseHolding License includes investment in enterprises and management activities formed to allow the holding standalone assets and/or shares in other companies.
- Offices – a wide range of modern office solutions catered to the requirements and benefit of business investors.
- Shared workstations.
- Private and personalised offices.
- European design.
- Modern, open interiors with ample natural light.
- Flexible usage options.
- Flexible rental duration.
- 24/7 access.
- Available parking spaces.
- Meeting rooms and social spaces.
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
- Located in Dubai Digital Park and regulated by Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO), Dubai.
- Business owners are not required to be physically present during the incorporation process and all documentation can be signed and accepted digitally.
- Zero share capital is required.
- Averaging 2-3 working days.
- Tax and duty exemption.
- Not required however, recommended as an efficient practice to maintain a proper book of accounts.
WHY CHOOSE IFZA
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
- Wide Range of Activities
IFZA offers around 2,000 business activities including professional, services, industrial and commercial activity licenses.
- LLC Licenses
New business setups (except branches of foreign registered company) are registered as FZCO structure. Companies incorporated in IFZA are eligible for visa issuance and corporate bank account opening.
- Fast License Setup
IFZA business registration is streamlined and highly efficient, being a competitive free zone in terms of license issuance timeframe.
- Dedicated Team
A specialized free zone team working hand in hand with Creation Business Consultants experts to complete company formation and license issuance in an efficient and timely manner.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) company setup cost may vary depending on the different free zone company setup packages, license type, legal structure, ownership type and business facilities.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) offers a range of office solutions and packages, ranging from flexi desk, dedicated workspace, private and personalised offices, with special packages and additional amenities for those looking to register and setup their business. Reach out to our team for more details on the business operating facilities and IFZA company setup, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +971 4 878 6240.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) offers the following two types of company formation options:
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch Offices
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) regulations offer three individual shareholders in each business license package with no age-related or other restrictions imposed; however, there could be up to 50 shareholders in a license. A request for an additional individual shareholder is applicable subject to the approval of the Authority with an additional fee.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) has no paid-up share capital requirement for its registered entities.
Creation Business Consultants can provide services to assist with the incorporation of an International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) company and obtaining residency visas for its shareholders and employees. For more guidance on processing the IFZA license, reach out by email at email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240.
All International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) company names will be followed by the suffix FZCO. The company names should be written as is and not translated, and cannot include a person name, registered trademark name or identical to a local or global brand or include the word “limited” or “ltd”. Regardless, all company names are subject to approval.
The timeline to setup a company in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) may vary depending on the completion of requirements and approval from authorities. There are four basic steps involved with business registration:
- Step 1: Arrange your free zone consultation with Creation Business Consultants.
- Step 2: Discuss and determine the license type and activity.
- Step 3: Select the company structure type.
- Step 4: Decide on which business facilities to lease/choose your space.
- Step 5: Documentation and preparation of required documents.
- Step 6: Fulfil the external approval licensing requirements, if applicable.
- Step 4: Company license approval and issuance.
The following documents will be required to proceed with the company incorporation in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) for corporate shareholder, branch registration, migration, and share transfer:
- Passport copy of all shareholders and general manager.
- Passport photo of all shareholders and general manager.
- Emirates ID copy of shareholders who are UAE residents, if any.
- Visa copy of all shareholders who are UAE residents, if any.
- Board Resolution (BR)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the corporate shareholder.
- Valid Trade license, Certificate of Continuity or equivalent.
- Certificate of Incorporation or equivalent.
Creation Business Consultants will guide the client on the required parent company documents, and its notarisation, attestation and translation process which may vary from country to country, and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
During the visa application process in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA), the business owners are required to nominate the visa designations to maintain the required educational certification requirements. General Managers do not require an attested degree certificate as well as employees with managerial designations. However, shareholders (investors and partners) do not need to have a degree certificate and can request for “Partner” designation subject to certain conditions.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) facilitates license amendments and related services including:
- Change of shareholders/managers.
- Appointment/resignation of roles.
- Share transfer.
- Change of company name.
- Change of business activities.
- Upgrade and downgrade of visa allocations.
- License Renewal.
- Company closure and liquidation.
Company liquidation in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) involves a series of streamlined steps and compliance requirements including but not limited to:
- Notifying the Authority and request for license cancellation.
- Submitting the Corporate/Individual Shareholder Resolution signed by all shareholders.
- Submitting the Liquidation Report obtained from a UAE licensed auditor.
- Submitting IFZA Sworn Statements stamped and signed by all shareholders.
- Paying required license cancellation fees and proof of payment.
Given that all current visas attached to the license are cancelled as well as establishment card prior to company closure and liquidation.