DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY (DHCC) BUSINESS SETUP
Join The Award-Winning Community
Dubai Healthcare City launched in 2002 it is an urban healthcare landmark facilitating individuals and corporations to advance their healthcare services, engage with the community and enjoy the energy of the central healthcare districts. This Dubai Free Zone is governed by the Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA) and regulated by the independent regulatory arm, Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulation (DHCR), whose quality standards are accredited by the International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua). DHCC is the world’s largest healthcare free zone, which comprises two phases. Phase 1, dedicated to healthcare and medical education, occupies 4.1 million square feet in Oud Metha, and Phase 2, which is dedicated to wellness, occupies 22 million square feet in Al Jadaf, overlooking the historic Dubai Creek. DHCC is the healthcare center where there are hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics specialized health centers, diagnostic laboratories, research health centers, other medical institutions and licensed professionals operating in DHCC. DHCC supports the continuous development of the healthcare sector and provides a range of services in the healthcare sector including pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and related support, medical education and research. DHCC is committed to providing service excellence in healthcare across numerous specialties. DHCC is continuously adding new services, in order to establish itself as a leader in global healthcare.
Core Sectors: Focus on healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
Recommended for: Hospitals, outpatient medical centres, diagnostic laboratories, licensed health care professionals, medical education and research, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment supply and related support.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% percent corporate and personal taxes
- Wide range of medical and healthcare licenses available
- State of the art facilities
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Guaranteed 50-year exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes
- Exemption from customs duty for goods and services
- No restrictions on capital, trade barriers or quotas
- Competitive pricing with low operating costs
- Access to network with regional and international healthcare professionals
- Attractive investment opportunities and financial returns
- Ability to lease or purchase a clinic facility
- Coverage of the entire health professional value chain
- Direct access to the best quality of medical equipment, devices and a global network of healthcare professionals.
- Professional service
- Commercial trading
- Clinical spaces
- Fitted offices
- Shell and core options
- Business centre, executive desks and offices
- Retail units
- DHCC application form
- External government approvals
- Detailed business plan
- Copy of existing company brochure or profile (if available)
- Passport copies of each director, shareholders, and general manager
- Copies of Emirates ID of director, shareholders, and general manager (for UAE residents)
- Completed personal information sheet of each director, shareholders, and general manager
- Lease agreement for business facility
- Applies to a corporate shareholder – certified true copy for all parent company incorporation documentation e.g. certificate of registration (attested by the appropriate authority)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MOA/AOA) of the parent company (attested by the appropriate authorities)
- Applies to a corporate shareholder – board resolution for establishing a company in DHCC free zone and appointing a manager (attested by the appropriate authority)
- An attested and notarized power of attorney appointing Creation Business Consultants as your representative to act on your and/or shareholders behalf for the company incorporation
We will guide you through every step to get your DHCC business setup and your company bank account opened as soon as possible.
- Step 1. Expert consultation
- Step 2. Select company type
- Step 3. Prepare company registration
- Step 4. Select and lease business location
- Step 5. Receive business license
- Step 6. Complete corporate bank account opening
- Step 7. Finalize UAE residency visa
DHCC BUSINESS SET UP MODEL
Select Company Type
Prepare Company Registration
Select and Lease Business Location
Receive Business License
Corporate Bank Account Opening
Finalize UAE Residency Visa
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
- DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY (DHCC)
- Dubai Healthcare City
- 100% foreign ownership
- Starting from AED 100,000
- 6-8 weeks
- Tax and duty exemption
- Required Annually
WHY CHOOSE DHCC
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
DHCC FREE ZONE FAQS
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) issues commercial license for both clinical facilities as well as non-clinical facilities. The cost of company setup will vary depending on the company type free zone and non-free zone, the different free zone company setup packages, license type, legal structure and ownership type and business facilities.
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) offers business centres such as an executive desk and executive offices and long-term leasing solutions.
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) visa may vary depending on the size of the facility and requirements. It is important to receive expert advice on your Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) visa options. Our team of visa consultants are ready to handle your inquiry. Contact Creation Business Consultants by email at email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240.
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) issues commercial license for both clinical facilities as well we non-clinical facilities. Depending on the activities the company may be set-up under following legal frameworks:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) with either an individual shareholder or a corporate shareholder or a combination of both individual and corporate shareholder
- Branch of UAE company or Branch of UAE Establishment
- Branch of Foreign Company
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) free zone mainly consists of hospitals, wellness centres, medical institutes, retail outlets and many other facilities.
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) issues commercial license for both clinical facilities as well we non-clinical facilities depending on the activities.
The license renewal cost in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) varies depending on the type of license incorporated, shareholding structure, and external approvals etc. We offer a free review of your company renewal costs to see if there is a way to reduce costs and provide service excellence. Book your free Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) renewal consultation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240.
It is possible to make changes to your company license and entity at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC). However, such requests including change of company name, shareholding, management, adding or removing business activity, etc. will require authority approval and drafting of documents to complete changes to the company. For amendments to your Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) license, contact Creation Business Consultants by email at email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240. We will analyse your needs and provide a quotation for this service request.
Company liquidation in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) involves a series of highly streamlined steps and compliance requirements including but not limited to:
- Notifying the authority
- Drafting and submission of resolution
- Letter of acceptance from appointed liquidator
- Letter of confirmation on liabilities
- No objection certificate from the landlord
- Newspaper advertisement
- Return of original documents
- Cancellation of visas
- Closure of bank account
- Clearances from authorities: Dubai Healthcare Authority (DHA) finance department, Dubai Customs, Etisalat, and DEWA etc.
- VAT deregistration
- Compliance with economic substance regulations
- Ultimate beneficial ownership regulations
- Submission of liquidation report
The main difference between is Dubai Healthcare Authority (DHA) provides healthcare services through hospitals and facilities that fall under its direct jurisdiction. While Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is a healthcare free economic zone launched in 2002 by Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
There is a process required for you to convert your Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) licensed entity to Dubai Healthcare Authority (DHA). To know more about your Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) company license conversion, contact Creation Business Consultants by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240.
A healthcare professional intending to apply for a license to practice in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) must complete and submit all required documents online via the e-service gateway. For more guidance on processing your Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) license, reach out by emailing email@example.com or calling +971 4 878 6240.
Yes, Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is an enabling healthcare and wellness free zone ecosystem right in the heart of the Middle East’s most progressive business and tourism destination. Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is where valued healthcare providers are supported by a strong community service infrastructure, from pharmacies, and retail to F&B and personal care.
A Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) license requires all Healthcare Profession (HCPs) to obtain a license from Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory (DHCA – Regulations), an independent regulatory arm responsible for licensing healthcare providers and professionals and setting and maintaining international best practice in healthcare delivery and patient care within the free zone. Contact Creation Business Consultants for your free Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) company license consultation email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240.
No, Dubai Health Care City (DHCC) is an onshore free zone in the heart of Dubai, UAE specifically geared towards the medical industry.
EXPLORE OTHER FREEZONE
BUSINESS SET UP MODEL
We remove the bureaucracy and complexity with company setups, enabling businesses to be operational as soon as possible.