DUBAI WORLD CENTRAL (DWC) FREE ZONE
Join The Award-Winning Community
Dubai World Central is also known as Dubai South free zone. It is an ambitious project by the Government of Dubai to make this free zone the largest business and aviation hub in the region. DWC is a self-sustaining urban destination that empowers businesses to grow and prosper. Located next to Al Maktoum International Airport and strategically next to Expo 2020 grounds, this Dubai free zone is becoming more popular. Leveraging its strategic location connecting both air and sea mega ports, Dubai South is a quick 5-10-minute drive from Jebel Ali seaport, which is one of the busiest ports in the world. DWC is a gateway to the dynamic markets of the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. With such great advantages, it is safe to say that Dubai South is one of the most sought-after free zones by investors to incorporate a business.
Core Sectors: DWC focuses on logistics and aviation. Currently, there are over 800 business activities, ranging from transportation to retail, hospitality, food, and beverage all the way to education and information technology.
Recommended for: Investors and companies involved with trading business activities and professional consulting services. DWC is home to many internationally renowned trading companies.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits.
- 0% tax as well as no duty tax for import and export.
- Quick, easy, and cost-effective setup process.
- Flexible commercial lease terms.
- Smart desk to smart offices solutions.
- Wide range of business activities.
- Minimum documentation required to set up a business.
- Direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port, Al Maktoum Airport, and Expo 2020.
- No proof of share capital required.
- State-of-the-art office and site facilities.
- Professional / Services License – A services license enables investors/companies to be able to conduct services listed by the authorities. Certain professional business activities may require additional documentation. For example, an architect may need to provide proof of their qualification certificates or an architect company may need to provide proof of experience such as sharing a portfolio of prior completed projects.
- Trading and General Trading License – This license type facilitates import, export, distribution, storage, and sale of specific products within the UAE marketplace. A general trading license provides more flexibility for companies trading in many products, except those that are prohibited under the law.
- Industrial License – An industrial license is issued to a company to perform manufacturing activities. A warehouse facility will need to be leased within the free zone jurisdiction to complete the company registration.
- Logistics License – A logistics license should be acquired to perform transportation activities. Depending on the business activities selected, this will determine the business facility rental options available to register a new company.
- Education – This type of license will allow the company to perform activities related to primary, secondary, intermediate, college, university, and vocational or online education.
- Modern infrastructure with commercial and residential towers.
- Shell and core offices.
- Fitted-out and custom build offices.
- Serviced offices and flexi desks.
- Industrial/warehouse facilities.
- Direct connection to port JAFZA and DWC airport.
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
- Dubai World Central
- Located next to Dubai World Central Airport and strategically next to Expo 2020
- 100% Business Ownership &
- No proof of share capital required
- 4-6 weeks
- Tax and duty exemption
- Required in year two
WHY CHOOSE DWC
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
DUBAI WORLD CENTRAL (DWC) FREE ZONE FAQS
Dubai South free zone, also known as Dubai World Central free zone, provides excellent customer services and facilities for company set-up.
The benefits of setting up a company with DWC free zone include:
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Flexible leasing terms.
- On-site licensing and visa authority.
- Smart-desk/office solutions and ready-to-move offices.
- Easy connectivity to Dubai via land, sea, and air.
- Warehouse facilities.
- Aviation facilities.
- Residential offerings.
Dubai South free zone offers many business activities that may be suitable for your industry. Contact our structuring team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation, and we can find an option that is suitable for your business set up requirements.
The license renewal cost for DWC free zone is contingent on the company’s structure, business activities, office type, business facilities, etc. If there are any changes to the company license upon renewal, this will affect the license renewal cost. For your free consultation on license renewal, contact email@example.com.
The most requested amendments that can be completed with a DWC free zone company are: company name, share capital amount, share transfer, change of financial year, adding and removal of business activity, adding or changing the General Manager, Director, and secretary, etc. Should you require any amendments to your DWC free zone company, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240 , and we will arrange a consultation to discuss the changes you would like to make and put a plan into place for moving forward.
With any company liquidation, there is a set process. Documentation is to be completed and visits to the relevant authorities associated with your DWC free zone company. Clearance certificates, resolutions, and UAE visa cancellations are just a few of the main processes that are required to complete the de-registration of a DWC free zone company.
The UAE residency visa cost is contingent on the type of visa application. Reach out to Creation Business Consultants at email@example.com for more information on your visa service request.
DWC is a free zone authority, jurisdiction in Dubai that offers a range of business activities. DWC free zone is located close to Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport and Port of Jebel Ali.