Our Mergers & Acquisitions consultants have the insight and experience to advise corporate and private equity investors through the M&A process. From introducing strategic partners, preparing investor packs, forming strategies, due diligence to integration or divestiture, Creation Business Consultants provide solutions to support you to achieve your growth objectives.
OUR M&A SERVICES
IDENTIFYING & DEVELOPING STRATEGIES FOR INTEGRATION
- Identifying and developing strategies for integrating on and creating a plan to bring together different systems, processes, or organisations to achieve a common goal.
- The goal of integration is to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and overall performance by eliminating duplication, reducing costs, and improving communication and collaboration.
- It refers to the process of planning and organising the terms and conditions of a merger or acquisition transaction. It involves determining the financial, legal, and operational aspects of the transaction.
- It is the process of negotiating the terms and conditions of a merger or acquisition transaction between the buyer and the seller. The goal of M&A deal negotiation is to reach a mutually acceptable agreement that meets the needs and objectives of both parties.
- The process of overseeing the M&A process involves managing and coordinating all aspects of the transaction to ensure that it is executed effectively and efficiently. The goal of overseeing the M&A process is to ensure that the transaction meets the objectives of the buyer and the seller and that all parties involved are satisfied with the outcome.
DRAFTING & VETTING
OF RELATED MATTERS
- It refers to the process of preparing and reviewing the legal documents that are necessary to complete the transaction. The goal of drafting & vetting is to ensure that the terms of the transaction are clearly defined and legally enforceable.
- It refers to the process of reviewing and verifying the financial and operational aspects of the transaction to ensure that it has been executed in accordance with the terms of the agreement. The goal of deal auditing & closure is to ensure that the transaction is completed successfully and that all parties are satisfied with the outcome.
M&A TAX ADVISORY
- M&A Tax Advisory refers to the process of providing tax-related advice and guidance to organisations involved in M&A transactions. The goal of M&A Tax Advisory is to help organisations minimize their tax liabilities and maximize their after-tax returns in the context of a merger or acquisition transaction.
The joining of two or more business entities that involve a change of their corporate structure is referred to as a merger or acquisition. They seek to improve internal efficiencies within the company to boost competence and productivity. However, there are key differences between an acquisition and a merger in terms of initiation, procedure, and conclusion.
When two or more organisations decide to combine forces to form a new company, this is known as a merger. Contrary, an acquisition occurs when a bigger, more financially secure firm buys out a smaller one.
Expansion and competition are two of many reasons. A business must adapt while reducing expenses when it faces competition. Acquiring rival companies is one way to make them less of a threat. By acquiring additional product lines, intellectual property, human resources, and customer bases, businesses use M&A to grow. Combining business operations usually results in improved overall performance efficiency and decreased overall costs as one company makes use of the advantages of the other.
Our Merger & Acquisition consultants have the insight and experience to advise corporate and private equity investors through the M&A process. From introducing strategic partners, preparing investor packs, forming strategies, and due diligence to integration or divestiture, we provide solutions to support you to achieve your growth objectives.
We will assist you in assessing and evaluating the target, its market, and the competitive climate, whether your target firm is headquartered in the UAE or is international.
Through careful planning and professional advice, the minimal risks connected to Mergers and Acquisitions in the UAE can be reduced. You can handle the Mergers and Acquisitions procedure easily with the assistance of professional consultants, ensuring adherence to legislations and reducing potential risks.
For an expert consultation, contact Creation Business Consultants via email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240 today.