When disruptive and unexpected events occur, you need to quickly and decisively react and respond to ensure the survival of your business. Creation assists companies to create risk management plans for the occurrence of future events.
If a crisis has already occurred, time is of the essence. Your company’s very survival depends on the swift execution of your business crisis management plan.
Our expert consulting team has worked with companies of all sizes, in all sectors to develop and implement strategies that mitigate the negative effects of the crisis event.
REGIONAL COST REDUCTION
- Business cost minimisation using regional knowledge.
- Creating opportunities to decrease the fixed overhead burden of businesses.
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
- Preparing a critical situation cashflow with various scenario analysis.
- Provide strategies for improving cash position over the short to medium term.
- Providing expert solutions to reduce risk, lower cost, maximise control.
- Identify potential M&A and JV partners.
- Supporting the design and execution of required manpower solutions for companies.
- Coordinating with legal support ensuring compliance with local labour laws.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Analysing supply chain to improve positions on cost and lead times.
- Coordinating with legal support regarding Force Majeure clauses.
- Obtaining funds through debt.
- Raising capital through equity.