BUSINESS SETUP IN DAFZ
Join The Award-Winning Community
Dubai Airport Free Zone is one of the most advanced free zones in Dubai. DAFZ is the regulatory body to handle and manage all business licensing and registration. There are over 1,600 companies from around the world carrying out their operations from the UAE. DAFZ provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East by providing a business-friendly environment, world-class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership and exceptional facilities. Strategically located next to the Dubai International Airport, DAFZ is boasting rapid clearance and fast processing of paperwork to maximize business activity and efficiency.
DAFZ is one of the fastest developing free zones in Dubai. There is a wide range of business industries in DAFZ such as transportation, freight, logistics, aviation, information technology, pharmaceuticals, engineering, food and beverage, fashion and design, beauty and cosmetics, etc.
DAFZ provides an excellent opportunity for investors and companies that are willing to establish their presence in Dubai and in the UAE.
Core Sectors: Suitable for companies within aviation, logistics or trading of goods which need expedited custom clearance.
Recommended for: Transportation, freight, logistics, aviation, trading and retail companies.
- DAFZ has a central location in the heart of city next to the Dubai airport.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with excellent facilities.
- Investor-oriented management.
- 24/7 customs services and rapid cargo clearance.
- A dedicated logistics center with 24/7 security.
Investors and companies that are looking to setup a business in DAFZ can select any of the licensing options:
- Commercial trading license – This license type facilitates import, export, re-export, distribution and storage of specific products.
- Professional service license – A service license is for those that conduct service-oriented business activities.
- Industrial license – This license is for those willing to carry our light manufacturing industrial activities, assembling and packaging of products.
- Fitted offices
- Shell & core office options
- 0% Corporate Tax provided they comply with all regulatory requirements
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100 % repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
Dubai Airport Free Zone permits suitable structure types available for individual investors and corporate shareholders. A DAFZA entity can be registered as any of the following forms:
- Free Zone establishment
- Can have between 1 to 50 shareholders
- Shareholders can be individual or corporate
- The minimum capital requirement is AED 1,000
- Branch Office of an existing company
- Local and foreign companies can register as a branch office
- The branch must be registered the same business activities as the parent company
- No capital investment is required
- DAFZA application form
- Letter of Intent
- Copy of existing company brochure or profile (if available)
- Annual financial report (if available)
- Managers bio and CV copy
- Copy of shareholder(s) passport and CV copy
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder(s)
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
- DUBAI AIRPORT FREE ZONE (DAFZ)
- DAFZ has a central location in the heart of Dubai next to the airport.
- 100% foreign ownership
- Starting from AED 1,000
- 4-6 weeks
- 0% Corporate Tax provided they comply with all regulatory requirements
- Required Annually
WHY CHOOSE DAFZ
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
DUBAI AIRPORT FREE ZONE (DAFZ) FAQS
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) company setup cost may vary depending on the different free zone company setup packages, license type, legal structure, ownership type and business facilities.
For more details on the cost for your DAFZ company setup, contact Creation Business Consultants on
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) offers office spaces, warehousing and industrial spaces, and cold storage spaces for those looking to register and setup their business. Reach out to our team for more details on the business operating facilities and your DAFZ company setup,
The timeline to setup a company in Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) may vary depending on the completion of requirements and approval from authorities. There are four basic steps involved with the business registration:
Step 1: Arrange your free zone consultation with Creation
Step 1: Discuss and determine the licence
Step 2: Select company structure type
Step 3: Decide on which business facilities to lease/choose your space
Step 4: Company license is issued
A Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) company may apply for shareholder and/or employee residence visas after receiving its company licence. The residence permit is valid for two years for the shareholders and employees. The number of visas that may be applied for by the company depends on the size of the office (one visa per 9 sq. m.). A Flexi Office package offers up to two residence visas.
It is important to receive expert advice on your DAFZ visa options. Our team of visa consultants are ready to manage your inquiry. Contact Creation Business Consultants on email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240.
The types of licenses in Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) are trading, services, industrial, general trading, dual license with DED, and talent pass. If you are looking to setup or expand your business in DAFZ, book your free consultation on [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240. Our business consultants will discuss the different license types and structure that will be suitable to your business registration and needs.
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) provides the following amenities for businesses: Government centres, corporate event venues, food court, banks, and other business support service providers all in one place to offer world class facilities for businesses to start, operate and expand their business.
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) offers a wide range of business activities that may be suitable to your business needs. The first step towards your company setup is to arrange an expert consultation with our team and we will complete a full discovery session to understand the business aims and provide suitable options. Reserve your free DAFZ company setup consultation via email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240.
The license renewal cost in Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) varies depending on the type of license incorporated, shareholding structure, external approvals, office rent etc. We offer a free review of your company renewal costs to see if there is a way to reduce costs and provide service excellence. Book your free DAFZ renewal consultation via email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240.
It is possible to amend your company license and entity at Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ). However, such requests including change of company name, shareholding, management, adding or removing business activity etc. will require authority approval and drafting of documents to complete changes to the company.
For amendments to your DAFZ license, contact Creation Business Consultants on email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240 and we will analyse your needs and provide a quotation for this service request.
Company liquidation in Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) involves a series of highly streamlined steps and compliance requirements including but not limited to:
1. Notifying the authority three months prior the company termination
2. Submitting the liquidation report to the authority
3. Appointing a liquidator for cancellation of the company
4. Advertising closure procedure in the newspaper
5. Obtaining clearance from the following departments must be obtained:
- Dubai Customs in DAFZA
- Emirates post
- DAFZ digital intelligence department
- DAFZ Compliance Health and Security Department
- DAFZ Government Services Department
- DAFZ Finance Department
Creation Business Consultants can provide services to assist with the incorporation of a Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) company and obtaining residency visas for its shareholders and employees. For more guidance on processing your DAFZ license, reach out on email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240.
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East by providing a business-friendly environment, world-class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership, and exceptional facilities. DAFZ operates in one of the largest and fastest growing economic free zones. Contact Creation Business Consultants for your free DAFZ company license consultation, email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240.
The available eligible entities in Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) are as following:
- Limited liability company as a newly formed entity with single or multiple shareholders
- Limited liability company as an owned subsidiary of local or foreign company
- Branch of local or foreign company
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) offers the following three types of company formation options:
- FREE ZONE Company (FZCO)
- Public limited company (PLC)
Dubai Airport FREE ZONE (DAFZ) is now home to more than 2300+ registered businesses.
A Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) entity is required to have a minimum share capital of AED 1,000 (1 share of AED 1,000/each) for a DAFZ company setup and no minimum share capital in case of a branch office.
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) regulations require a minimum of one shareholder and allow a maximum of fifty shareholders to form a company.
No, even though Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) is conveniently located near Dubai Terminal 2, it is not part of Dubai International Airport.
No, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) is an onshore free zone and is strategically located next to the Dubai International Airport.