DIFC COMPANY SET UP COST
Join The Award-Winning Community
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is one of 30+ Dubai Free Zones that is strategically located between the East and West. DIFC provides a secure and efficient platform for businesses and financial institutions to reach into and out of the emerging markets of the region. The quality and range of DIFC’s independent regulation, common law framework, supportive infrastructure and its tax-friendly regime make it the perfect base to take advantage of the region’s rapidly growing demand for financial and business services. DIFC is unique in that it has a legislative system consistent with English Common law.
Core Sectors: DIFC hosts a range of financial and non-financial firms from across the globe. The areas of business within the Centre include banking, professional services, global corporations, insurance, wealth management and access to capital markets.
Recommended for: Professional and financial services companies and business activities. DIFC is a regional headquarters for many well-known international banks, insurance companies and law firms.
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Zero percent tax rate on income and profits for a period of 40 years from inception
- Potential access to the UAE’s wide network of double taxation treaties
- Freedom to repatriate capital and profits without any restrictions
- A world-class, independent, regulatory agency working alongside other financial regulatory agencies located in major global jurisdictions
- International legal system based on English Common Law
- Skilled professionals residing in Dubai and the UAE
- A wholly transparent operating environment, complying with global best practices and internationally accepted laws and regulatory processes
- An international stock exchange with primary and secondary listings of debt and equity instruments
- A range of legal vehicles that may be established with capital structuring flexibility
- Modern transport, communications and internet infrastructure
- Professional services
- Regulated / non-regulated business
- Proprietary investment
- Holding / regional headquarters
- Commercial retail spaces
- Offices shell and core options
- Serviced offices
DIFC presents a range of suitable structure types that are attractive to an individual or corporate investor. A DIFC entity can be registered as any of the following:
- Under the Companies Law, the company structure options include
- Company limited by shares (LTD)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Branch of an existing foreign company (Branch of a Foreign Company)
- Representative Office of a pre-existing foreign company (Representative Office)
- A party may also seek to transfer the incorporation of an existing company to DIFC from another jurisdiction (Continued Company)
- Under the Limited Liability Partnership Law, the company structure options include
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Branch of a pre-existing foreign Limited Liability Partnership (RLLP)
- Under the General Partnership Law, the company structure options include
- General Partnership (GP)
- Branch of a pre-existing foreign general partnership (RP)
- Under the Limited Partnership Law, the company structure options include
- Limited Partnership (LP)
- Branch of a pre-existing limited partnership (RLP)
- A party may also seek to transfer the existing limited partnership into DIFC from another jurisdiction (Continued Limited Partnership/Foreign Limited Partnership)
- Detailed business plan
- Details of key controllers, major shareholders having above 5% shares and key staff certificate confirming the company’s ability to conduct business
- Proposed applicants’ organizational chart
- Detailed information on operating systems and controls
- Company processes on internal audits and compliance systems
- Audited account report for shareholders of the last 3 years
- Anti-money laundering completed application form
- If the applicant is a branch, company financial position and regulatory history profile
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
- Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Required and starting from USD 10,000 depending on business activity (Non-Regulated).
Regulated activities, capital requirements will be based on each project.
No capital requirements for a DIFC Special Purpose Company.
- Regulated 4-6 months.
Non-Regulated 6-8 weeks.
SPC 2 weeks.
- Tax and duty exemption
- Required annually
Exemption for DIFC Special Purpose Companies however, proper accounts must be maintained.
WHY CHOOSE DIFC
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) company setup cost may vary depending on the different free zone company setup packages, license type, legal structure, ownership type and business facilities. For more details on the cost for your DIFC company setup, contact Creation Business Consultants on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240.
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) district features ultra-modern office spaces, retail outlets, cafes and restaurants, art galleries, residential apartments, public green areas, and hotels, making it the ultimate destination where business meets lifestyle. Reach out to our team for more details on the business operating facilities and your DIFC company setup, by email email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240.
The timeline to setup a company in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) may vary depending on the completion of requirements and approval from authorities. There are four basic steps involved in the company setup process:
Step 1: Arrange a discovery session with Creation business setup experts
Step 2: Choose your licence, company type and business facilities
Step 3: Creation will complete the free zone applications and prepare the company documents
Step 4: Issuance of license and company establishment card
For an expert consultation contact Creation Business Consultants via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240 today.
A Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) company may apply for shareholder and/or employee residence visas after receiving its licence. The residence permit is valid for two years for the shareholders and employees. The number of visas that may be applied for by the company depends on the size of the office (one visa per 9 sq. m.). A Flexi Office package offers up to two residence visas.
It is important to receive expert advice on your DIFC visa options. Our team of visa consultants are ready to manage your inquiry. Contact Creation Business Consultants on email email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240.
The is a range of license types in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) including financial and non-financial license.
If you are looking to setup or expand your business in DIFC, book your free consultation on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240. Our business consultants will discuss the different license types and structure that will be suitable to your business needs.
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) provides the following amenities for businesses: Government centres, corporate event venues, food court, banks, and other business support service providers all in one place to offer world class facilities for businesses to start, operate and expand their business.
The license renewal cost in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) varies depending on the type of license incorporated, shareholding structure, external approvals, office rent etc. We offer a free review of your company renewal costs to see if there is a way to reduce costs and provide excellent customer service. Book your free DIFC renewal consultation via email email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240.
It is possible to amend your company license and entity at Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). However, such requests including change of company name, shareholding, management, adding or removing business activity etc. will require authority approval and drafting of documents to complete changes to the company. For amendments to your DIFC license, contact Creation Business Consultants on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240 and we will analyse your needs and provide a quotation for this service request.
Company liquidation in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) involves a series of steps and compliance requirements including but not limited to:
1. Notifying the authority three months prior the company termination
2. Submitting the liquidation report to the authority
3. Appointing a liquidator for cancellation of the company
4. Advertising closure procedure in the newspaper
5. Obtaining clearance from the following departments must be obtained:
- Dubai Customs in DIFCA
- Emirates post
- DIFC digital intelligence department
- DIFC Compliance Health and Security Department
- DIFC Government Services Department
- DIFC Finance Department
For more information on company liquidation in DIFC, contact Creation Business Consultants on email email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240.
Creation Business Consultants can provide services to assist with the incorporation of a Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) company and obtaining residency visas for its shareholders and employees. For more guidance on processing your DIFC license, reach out on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240.
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East by providing a business-friendly environment, world-class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership, and exceptional facilities. DIFC operates in one of the largest and fastest growing economic free zones. Contact Creation Business Consultants for your free DIFC company license consultation, email email@example.com or call +971 4 878 6240.
The available eligible entities in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) are as following:
- Limited liability company as a newly formed entity with single or multiple shareholders
- Limited liability company as an owned subsidiary of local or foreign company
- Branch of local or foreign company
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COMPANY FORMATION OPTIONS OFFERED BY DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE (DIFC)?
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) offers the following three types of company formation
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Public limited company (PLC)
For information and advice on employment visas in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), contact Creation Business Consultants via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 878 6240 our visa team will be able to assist with this service request.
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is now home to more than 2300+ registered businesses.
A Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) entity is required to have a minimum share capital of AED 1,000 (1 share of AED 1,000/each) for a DIFC company setup. Note there no minimum share capital in case of establishing a branch company in DIFC.
HOW MANY SHAREHOLDERS ARE REQUIRED TO FORM A COMPANY IN DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE (DIFC)?
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) regulations require a minimum of one shareholder and allow a maximum of fifty shareholders to form a company.
No, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is an onshore free zone with a central location in the heart of Dubai,