DUBAI SILICON OASIS (DSO)
COMPANY SETUP COST
Join The Award-Winning Community
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority is a 100% government-owned Dubai free zone. DSO promotes modern technology-based industries with urban master-planned community, state-of-the-art infrastructure and in-house business services. DSO distances around 7.2 million square meters. There are named pillars in DSO that are divided based on the facilities for industrial, commercial, education, living residences, and public facilities. Dubai Silicon Oasis has an integrated technology park that allows people to live, work, and play.
Core Sectors: Deals with companies related to IT sector, high-tech, engineering, trade and consulting.
Recommended for: IT and technology and industry sector businesses. DSO is the hub to many well-known international high-technology companies.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital
- Zero income tax
- No import or export tax
- State of the art IT infrastructure
- Quick, easy and affordable setup process
- Varity of office and warehousing facilities
- Wider range of IT and technology business activities
- Access to a pool of talented technical and engineering professionals
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- No restraints over capital nationality
There are three main types of business licenses that are available and issued by DSO free zone and these include:
- Professional services license – enables registered entities such as accounting firms and business consulting companies to carry out services approved by DSO free zone authority.
- Industrial license – permits a registered entity to import raw materials, process, manufacture, assemble, pack and export the final product.
- Commercial trade license – authorizes a company to import, export and trade the items as listed in the company trade license.
- Serviced offices
- virtual and flexi desks
- Retail outlets
DSO presents a range of suitable structure types that are attractive to an individual or corporate investor. A DSO entity can be registered as any of the following forms:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – this entity has one single shareholder (can be an individual or a corporate shareholder), holding 100% of the company shares. The company can be incorporated with a minimum capital investment of AED 100,000
- Free Zone Company (FZC/FZCO) – this type of entity has a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 shareholders (can be an individual or a corporate shareholder). The company can be incorporated with a capital investment of AED 100,000
- Branch of a Foreign Company – can register a branch in DSO free zone without any capital investment. The branch must register with the same activities as the parent company.
- Branch of a Local Company – can register as a branch in DSO free zone. No capital investment is required, and the same business activities must match the local company.
- Business activities available at DWC free zone
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- 100% foreign ownership
- No minimum paid up share capital
- 2-4 weeks
- Tax and duty exemption
- Required annually
WHY CHOOSE DSO
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services