Overall responsibility for providing the vision, strategy, direction, and leadership for the company’s business operations. You will be responsible for achieving the company’s financial and operational, sales revenue, and profit targets, whilst controlling costs, managing risk, and delivering the budgeted profit margins.
The main duties, responsibilities, and outputs of the role include:
- Creation and implementation of annual business development and sales plans.
- Assist in creating and executing strategic marketing plans as per KSA requirements.
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving yearly budgets.
- Timely reporting on Country Operations, sales activities, and revenue forecasts in all corporate services.
- Identifying key strategic partners, stakeholders, and new revenue streams to achieve the annual budgets.
- Identify new markets, devise, and execute plans to capitalize on these to boost company value.
- Building and managing a government relation officers and business development team that assists in achieving budgeted goals.
- Devising and implementing public relations plans that grow the public profile of Creation.
- Prepare monthly reports for management, attend online weekly management meeting.
- Prepare monthly review of operational, marketing, financial results.
- Devising alternate strategies based on performance and KSA market conditions.
- Keeping updated on legislative and legal changes that affect the business environment of CBC.
- Develop and sustain valuable relationships between CBC and all clients and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the reputation of Creation in KSA and MENA region.
- Meet and exceed established sales goals.
- Identify organizations for Creation within target sectors such as lawyers, tax and auditing firms, banking and multinational organizations.
- Identify and connect with target partners, C-suite executives, and senior management influencers within these organizations to generate leads and drive sales.
- Position and communicate Creation value proposition across all key stakeholders within target organizations.
- Implement appropriate systems and processes to ensure lead and client follow-ups are conducted in a timely manner.
- Manage the end-to-end transaction cycle across all target audiences.
- Help identify and engage collaborative partnerships with strategic partners and professional consulting targets locally and internationally.
- Promote the value of Creation across target stakeholders and partner organizations.
- Develop client proposals for CBC services.
- Provide critical field input for corporate strategy development and future planning.
- Keep abreast of services, market conditions, competitive activities, and industry trends.
- Represent Creation at targeted events.
- Communicating and following up with different authorities.
- Preparing Performance Reports on quarterly basis and assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation, and termination based on the performance review.
- Liaising with different government departments and online portals in KSA.
- Accountable for the accurate preparation and execution of company amendments, incorporations, and government liaison applications.
- Timely and accurate preparation of banking content and preparing the client for meeting with banking representatives and authorities.
- Ensuring the CRM system and filing system are updated for all client projects.
- Develop and sustain valuable relationships between Creation, all clients, and stakeholders.
- Timely follow up, problem solving and decision making related to work and team duties.
- Ensure accurate, timely research and data analysis.
- Ensure accurate and up to date CRM system and filing system.
- Outstanding judgement, even in ambiguous situations, and discretion with confidential matters.
- Communicating and following up with different authorities.
- Executing renewals, attestations, notarization, and all communications with the authentication authorities.
- Successfully executed operations, business development, sales and marketing strategic plans.
- Preparation and presentation of Creation KSA branch plans.
- Liaise with potential clients, key stakeholders, and other staff to ensure Creation’s sales, support and services are of the highest caliber.
- Communicate clearly, accurately with the Managing Director and other executive level staff.
- Building and nurturing a network of C-level contacts that refer business.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Excellent knowledge in company structures, legal, tax and accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Build excellent reputation within the marketplace.
- Able to problem solve and see ways around issues.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Self-starter with strong bias for action and keen attention to detail.
- Impeccable organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to form relationships with clients, manage team.
- Negotiating & decision-making skills.
- Confidence and discretion, time-management and must be able to multi-task and handle heavy workload effectively.
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation abilities.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle heavy workloads efficiently.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Possesses a high degree of maturity, integrity and energy levels, good judgment and listening capability.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Experience working in corporate services within KSA.
- Minimum of 5 years of business-to-business, corporate services sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified.
- Proven track record of above sales budget achievement.
- Demonstrable experience of prospecting/selling to businesses and C-suite stakeholders.
- Proven depth of business acumen and solution selling skills that combine to deliver compelling business centric client solutions.
- Experience with complex transaction management, where consensus decision making is the norm.
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; company and product presentations; written communications such as email and proposals.
- Demonstrates urgency and has a strong tendency towards action.
NOTE: This job description does not form part of the employee’ contract of employment but is provided for guidance. The principal duties and responsibilities listed above are not exhaustive. Management may assign additional responsibilities in view of changing organisational requirements. The precise duties and responsibilities of any job may be expected to change over time. Job holders should be consulted over any proposed changes to this job description before implementation.