Overall responsibility in managing office activities, providing administrative support to Country Manager and Government Relations Manager, and ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Provide administrative assistance to various departments, including document preparation, data entry, and file management.
- Report and address any facility-related issues promptly
- Help in filing and recording of client files in KSA
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Organizing of the office contact information update and business cards filing
- Scheduling the office meetings and emailing the online meeting links and calendar invitations
- Assisting in preparing and emailing clients the project proposals and project agreements
- Liaise with various suppliers and maintenance teams
- Providing excellent customer service
- To act as administrative officer for the operations department
- Assist GRM in filing of receipts in CRM
- Attention to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Liaise with the UAE operations and to ensure client files are filed properly
- Liaise with relevant government departments for queries and clarifications
- Accurate and up to date CRM system and filing system
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organized and resourceful
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in both Arabic and English is mandatory
- Knowledge of local office and administrative procedures