The role of Business Development Executive is to provide direct support to Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and Business Development team. You will be responsible for updating the CRM system daily, ensuring meetings are scheduled in an efficient and timely manner. You will help with all research requests and compose client proposals, whilst helping to manage the teams queries.
The main duties, responsibilities and outputs of the role;
- Managing diaries and assisting in the organization of client meetings/appointments.
- Acting as a conduit between BD and Operations (OPS) on research requests and following up for same to deliver timely client proposals.
- Liaise on behalf on BD/OPS teams with UAE and Saudi Government bodies with respect to requirements and approvals/costs in relation to specific business activities.
- Building client proposals based on thorough research to meet the requirements laid out by the BD team members.
- Weekly and monthly reports in conjunction with CCO.
- Keep updated on legislative and legal changes that affect the business environment of CBC.
- Research networking events as a lead generator support tool for the BD team.
- Update CRM system to reflect accurate BD position at the end of day.
- Develop and maintain the reputation of the company or organization.
- Preparation of timely and accurate proposals for the Business Development department.
- Establish and coordinate an up-to-date body of knowledge for ready access by BD team with respect to Jurisdictions, Pricing, Requirements, Approvals etc.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Confidence and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle heavy workloads, effectively.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Possesses a high degree of maturity, integrity and energy levels, good judgment and listening capability.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Degree qualified.
- Experience working in corporate services within UAE.
- Arabic speaking.