ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE (ADAFZ)
Join The Award-Winning Community
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Airports. It operates Airports’ Free Zones, a Logistics Park, Business Parks, Business Centers and One Stop Shop Services. ADAFZ have developed an ever expanding business platform that provides the perfect environment for your corporate growth. With all the necessary resources in one place there are many opportunities with suppliers, trade partners and logistics providers to reduce your costs and increase your profits. Fuel your company’s growth with ADAFZ exceptional amenities, incentives and unmatched logistics infrastructure and airport services.
Core Sectors: Generalist free zone with core focus on logistics and aviation sector.
- 0% income tax
- 0% Corporate Tax provided they comply with all regulatory requirements
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Quick, simple registration and licensing within ADAFZ “One-Stop-Shop”
- No custom duties
- Close proximity to the airport to facilitate imports and exports
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance
- 24/7 security and access to facilities
- In-house IT and telecommunications services
- Independent regulations
- Easy access to regional markets
- General Trading
- Warehousing units
- Commercial offices
- Furnished offices – business centre
- Land for development
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
- ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership
- From AED 500,000 (corporate shareholders) and AED 1,000,000 (individual shareholders) for core activities. Capital pay up not required at company inception, but recommended within the first year of operation.
- 6-8 weeks
- 0% Corporate Tax provided they comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Required Annually
WHY CHOOSE ADAFZ
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
ABU DHABI AIRPORT FREE ZONE FAQS
The cost of setting up a company in Abu Dhabi Airport Free (ADAFZ) will vary on many factors such as depending on your type of business, the different free zone company setup packages, license type, legal structure and ownership type and business facilities you wish to rent.
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) provides a wide range of facilities and infrastructure including warehousing units, commercial offices, furnished facilities within a fully serviced business centre, plots of land for development and a full range of essential ancillary amenities to serve everyday business needs.
The average time expected to complete the registration process for an Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) entity with issuance of the company license starts from fourteen working days.
Creation Business Consultants offer a free expert consultation to discuss the right company structure for your business. Book your consultation today via email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240.
To apply for visa under Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ), there is a certain procedure you need to follow. Firstly, you will be required to have a company license, registered company address under ADAFZ, ensure all labour and immigration procedures are finalized with your ADAFZ company. Thereafter, our team can start the visa process which will include:
- Onboarding video conference or in person meeting with visa applicant
- Request of visa documentation
- Visa / government fee payment
- Schedule appointments to complete medical and Emirates ID processes
- Issuance of visa and return of documentation e.g., passport to visa applicant
The types of licenses in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) are light industrial, trading and services. If you are looking to setup or expand your business in ADAFZ book your free consultation on [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240. Our business consultants will discuss the different license types and structure that will be suitable to your business registration and needs.
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) provides you with the support you need to establish your business by offering a range of options, giving you the freedom to choose the best path for your business requirements. The amenities available are warehouse units, commercial offices, furnished offices like executive offices, flexi-desk, plots of lands for development and retail licenses.
The available business activities in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) are aviation, aerospace, aircraft interiors and airport services, MRO, logistics, transportation, warehousing distribution and storage, marketing and events, manufacturing, technology and ICT, trading, service provider, consultancy, regional headquarters, knowledge, development and many more.
The types of available amendments at Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone are the company name, business activity, shareholder or share structure and person in-charge etc. Should a ADAFZ company wish to make any changes a service request is required to the authority. Thereafter, our team of restructuring experts will guide you on the process, fees, and timeframe. Book your free restructuring consultation on [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240 to get started.
There are certain requirements for liquidating an entity in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ). They are:
- Cancelation of all visas under the company sponsorship
- Clearance letter for company bank account closure
- Clearances letters from all relevant government authorities and service providers
- Resolution regarding license cancellation.
- All original documents in the possession of the owner(s) / person in charge must be returned to the authorities
- Fully completed authority cancellation forms and payment
For UAE resident visas in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ), the visa fee will vary depending on the type of application (inside the country application or outside the country application). Note that additional fees for the medical test, Emirates ID registration and health insurance are applicable. Contact Creation Business Consultants for a quotation for Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) visa processing via email [email protected] or call +971 4 878 6240.
No, Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) is not offshore. ADAFZ is in Abu Dhabi the UAE capital. ADAFZ is a free zone that has some of the largest international companies that have their business registered within this free zone.