IN SAUDI ARABIA
Our International Tax services in Saudi Arabia are part of our tax consultancy services in Saudi Arabia.
More than ever, multinational enterprises need to look at their current group structures and look for cross-border opportunities for business expansion purposes.
In today’s dynamic tax environment, it is important that multinational groups have robust tax structures and consider both short-term and long-term tax planning opportunities. It is important to understand the tax requirements of each jurisdiction in which they operate and assess the impact of domestic tax laws, double tax treaties and multilateral agreements on cross-border transactions.
Multinational groups must be forward-thinking and anticipate the potential short-term and long-term consequences of tax planning decisions at a global level and in the context of their wider business objectives.
We support multinational groups to optimise their tax structures. We can also assist businesses in analysing existing group transactions and inter-group supplies, as well as advising on potential implications of various taxes to facilitate an efficient group tax structure.
COMPANY EXECUTIVES SHOULD BE ASKING:
- Where should they locate their headquarters?
- Does the company have sufficient economic substance especially if it located in a low or no tax jurisdiction?
- What are the tax costs and benefits of entering into a new market?
- Which entity should be used for investing into a new jurisdiction?
- What are the regulatory requirements?
- How should operations be financed?
- What is the impact to the effective global tax rate?
Additionally, frequent changes to tax legislation and greater scrutiny of tax structures also require executives to:
- Ensure that their tax planning remains appropriate given changes in business operations.
- Keep track of frequent changes in tax laws in multiple jurisdictions.
- Manage compliance and internal control requirements.
MANAGING GLOBAL AND LOCAL TAX RISKS SIMULTANEOUSLY AND IDENTIFYING OPPORTUNITIES
Our international tax team can help you avoid the pitfalls and seize tax opportunities by helping you manage the complexities of multiple tax systems and international regulations around the world.
We address your concerns with an international mindset. We have helped several clients plan expansion and implementation of tax structures across the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Our assistance covers tax efficient structuring of inbound and outbound investments using, where necessary, our long-standing relationships with global correspondent firms, including:
- International tax planning for business change, expansion into new jurisdictions and cross border transactions.
- International group restructuring.
- Tax efficient structuring of inbound and outbound investments.
- Most suitable vehicle(s) for the considered investments.
- Global capital structure planning, including efficient cross-border finance, repatriation and cash access planning.
- Transfer tax/stamp duties implications.
- Corporate tax implications.
- Withholding tax implications.
- Capital gains tax implications upon exit.
- Value Added Tax, customs and excise.
- Economic Substance Requirements (ESR).
- Country by Country reporting.
- Real estate transfer tax/transfer tax/stamp duty implications.
- Applicability of double tax treaties.
- Entitlement to obtain a tax residency certificate.
- Foreign investment restrictions.
- Coordination of international tax reporting and global compliance management.
- Group tax health checks.