The role of HR Manager is to review and optimize Creation Business Consultants HR strategy, policies, systems, budgets, and compliance matters in a cost-efficient way. The HR Manger will be responsible for implementing, and monitoring internal HR systems and databases, reviewing, and approving HR budgets, company policies and monitor key HR metrics. The HR Manager will report to Managing Director. Kindly be informed that this job opportunity is based in the UAE.
The main duties, responsibilities and outputs of the role;
- Accountable for building and delivering the HR strategy and plan.
- Accountable for organization design and structure in partnership with the General Manager.
- Accountable for the overall delivery on the key Human Resource cycles.
- Build the development and training needs for staff with managers in accordance with their role needs and values of the organization.
- Successfully manage talent acquisition and management.
- Responsible for driving employee engagement, execution of action plans and initiatives to support wellbeing and happiness of staff.
- Coach and support the development of leaders and managers in the organization – install a coaching and feedback culture.
- Support compliance activities and oversee data accuracy of staff in their population.
- Support in the development of policies.
- Engage or lead on transversal projects when necessary.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Ability to form relationships with clients.
- Negotiating skills.
- Confidence and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle heavy workload effectively.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and networking skills.
- Possesses a high degree of maturity, integrity and energy levels, good judgment and listening capability.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 8-10 years approx experience in HR, including experience at a managerial level.
- A proven track record and passion for building and implementing HR policies and procedures from scratch.
- Good working knowledge of UAE labour laws and PRO awareness.