The Business Development Consultant is responsible for the development of business for Creation Business Consultants, increasing the client base, identifying opportunities, Input key strategic plans and responsible for delivery of sales targets. The Business Development Consultant will report to Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and work together to ensure new sales are made each month. Kindly be informed that this job opportunity is based in the UAE.
The main duties, responsibilities and outputs of the role;
- Delivery of own annual business development and sales plans.
- Identifying key strategic partners, stakeholders and new revenue streams to achieve the annual budgets.
- Identify new markets, devise and execute plans in conjunction with manager to capitalize on these to boost company value.
- Contribute to public relations plans that grow the public profile of CBC.
- Weekly and monthly individual reports.
- Devising alternate strategies based on performance and market conditions.
- Keeping updated on legislative and legal changes that affect the business environment of CBC.
- Develop and sustain valuable relationships between CBC and all clients and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the reputation of the company or organization.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Ability to form relationships with clients and referral partners.
- Negotiating skills.
- Confidence and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle heavy workloads, effectively.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Possesses a high degree of maturity, integrity and energy levels, good judgment and listening capability.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years working in corporate services within UAE.
- Must have proven sales track record for at least 5 years.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Zoho or Salesforce).
- Proficiency in English.
- UAE, Saudi Arabia and wider GCC market knowledge.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, marketing, or relevant field.